Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The homemaker of the century

Yes! I am a housewife! A homemaker! I've always wanted to be one.  I often told myself once I am out of the office, I am going to be free, free to do the things I wanna do! Have my own business, travel here and there, go shopping, etc. etc.
But...........I think I forgot something................I need to set my priorities.  I wanted to have my own business at once. AT ONCE.  I joined a Christmas bazaar with friends.  It was only near the house, but I barely had time for my family.  I have a four kids.  During this time, my husband had his gall bladder removed to avoid further complications.  I was attending to the store at the same to my family.  It pretended it was OK, but I know somewhere out there it wasn't.  I had to feel OK, because my friends are and I am enjoying what I am doing.
I told myself I am not going to look for a job, I will have my own business.  
After Christmas, the big questions were, WHAT NOW? What are your plans my dear? Where is your business.  It's somewhere along the way! LOL!
I am busy all the time.  Busy with what?  With my family.  I bathe them, I play with them, I pray with them, I eat with them, I send them to school and I attend to all their needs.  I am a busy mom!  From the time I left my job, I was not able to travel, the farthest place I've been to was Tarlac.  Shopping? Yes, I go to the malls all the time, but not to shop for myself, it's for my family.  I do the groceries.  I do not have a boss!  I have BOSSES! My kids!  I am more fulfilled, I am with them, they have me.  I cannot look for a job, because my eldest would tell me, "Mom, I am happy you are with us! Don't go to the office anymore, we are going to miss you!"  You should always be with us!" He did not want me to join the bazaar anymore because he said he didn't want me going home very late at night (it was a midnight bazaar).  
I have to come up with ways on how to earn money while at home.  To start with, I need to have good goods to sell in the internet, I need to have a network and a market, and I need to have a supplier of stuffs to sell.
It is hard to be at home ONLY.  I am busier now than when I was working.  Before I know it, the day has ended with a smile on my face, I know I was able to show my love to my family another day of my life. I can say there are the busiest days of my life.  Sometimes, I cannot even open the computer to write my blogs or read books, my four kids are all around me, and I love it.  I can write right now because all of them are all asleep. 
I am still planning my next steps and I know I am going to succeed with my kids as my inspiration.  
HUGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment